1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Dayz Standalone Cheat

Discussion in 'Free Hacks' started by Avanti, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Avanti

Avanti Germo

Hi HackersAdvantage.

I have been playing Dayz standalone for a while now and iam getting very tired of getting killed by hackers. And if you have spend over 5 hours or maybe more its really embarrassing to get killed by a hacker. So it could be nice if you made a cheat for this game its still in early Alpha but i don't know if that makes it easier. I know a few there would pay for it and i think alot of other players will too.

-Avanti

2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

I am sorry to hear you are having so much trouble and tired of them hackers owning your game.
    unfortunately KozmoK is extremely busy with the hacks he already supports and with Hardline
    just around the corner he will be focusing all his attention on that great game.

ShinerNexus likes this.
  3. dokdobler

dokdobler NOOBLET

I recommend NOT to buy any DayZ Hack...
    Main problems of all hack sites are currently, that these hacks getting detected after 1 - 2 hours....

4. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

thats because we havent made one. If Koz was to, that 1-2 hour detection would stop... ;)

clarrie and Jaidee like this.
  5. Avanti

Avanti Germo

Its okay but could it be put in the queue for new cheats or will you only focus on the Battlefield series ? :)

6. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I personally only work on DX11 games - and gearing up for BF Hardline coming up in the next few days.