1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Debating! Currently Using x22 for MW3

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by morpheas, Dec 14, 2011.

1. morpheas

morpheas NOOB

I am currently using x22's xRadar...Although I still have until June (Paid $30 for 6 months)

What exactly would I gain by getting an aimbot with RENTACHEAT.

Do I have an option to not use the aimbot? What sort of wallhacks (visibility wallhacks) does the cheat supply?

Also, how many people have been detected using R.A.Cheat?

Just weighing risk/reward.

2. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

3. Betaboy

Betaboy NOOB

brian8474 likes this.
  4. mazak

mazak KOZBOT AVENGER

ure a vip now....

5. Force580X

Force580X NooB Staff Member

BF3 never detected.

MW3 detected once.

6. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

Oops, sorry. I didn't see any rumblings about MW3 being detected but I guess that's because I don't have access to the MW3 forums. Sorry about that.