1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Decision

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by TSKill, Jan 18, 2012.

1. TSKill

TSKill NOOBLET

I've been sifting through sites all day, and I've come down to 2 choices. RAC is one of them.

Now, what's been on my mind. Dealing with BF3, how do you know when the hack's been detected? Will I be blocked from injection until it's updated? And is it ScreenShot-Proof, as that's all PB is doing atm.

Also I've seen people getting banned from servers when they aren't blatantly hacking, yet I run into them in others. Do some servers run their own detection software?

Note: I do not intend to be noticed, or put myself at risk of being noticed.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

1) When the hacks detected I will take it offline, and you wont be able to inject it from the loader.
    2) Admins can ban, but also people can join games, and play for a few minutes until they are kicked, or detected from prior bans, etc

Good luck on your choice!

3. ballsnDip

ballsnDip NOOB

Bro this site has never been detected for bf3. the chances of getting detected eventually get lower if you havent gotten detected yet. They tend to do less and less maintenance when attention shifts to other games. All u need to worry about is admins. Find servers with no admins and rape. Or use walls. I started using walls more and I still ass rape without ever getting banned.

4. Reign

Reign NOOB

I've come from 2 other sites and had 2 account bans. I'm starting fresh and I don't want to risk another ban.
    Have any members here that are exclusively using RAC been banned?

Also in coop or non PB server punkbuster still loads in services.msc. if I use a detected hack in coop/non PB server will it be detected?

I cant afford another ban but I suck without hacks.

5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

With BF3? None. If they were banned its from a Admin Or Dice for raging. -> Even then thats only a few out of almost 500

6. Reign

Reign NOOB

Wow that's awesome. with the current raise in awareness and security from EA you think there is a chance of detection soon? As I know of a couple of hacks that were undetected and then all of the sudden got mass bans. or are you pretty confident you will be on top of things?

Also how do you go about loading the hack safely? I just want to cover my bases before I start using :)

7. fartbox

fartbox NOOB

if a ban wave hits pls post about it with the violation # in the BF3 section. i check pbbans for new violation #s before i play in case they have detected us so it's good to know what to look for. also, some ppl might not play for a few days, load up the loader after the hack has been updated and never know they have a ban waiting for them. if i know a ban wave has hit then i just buy a new game and change my ip so i never have a ban on my record.

8. fartbox

fartbox NOOB

punkbuster does the bans, and most ppl don't know this but they detect a hack because someone gave them the hack. they don't randomly put out sigs in the hope that they catch a hack. they get the hack and debug it much the same way ppl like koz debug the game to write the hack.

there are ways to stop pb from getting your hack but i won't go into it here. just have to trust that koz can figure it out and keep them from getting their hands on the hack.

9. Reign

Reign NOOB

Well I hope we can stay one step ahead. After all its not very hard to get your hands on this hack.
    I will be checking here daily for updates and make sure there are no bans