1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Did you buy BF3 Premium??

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by TheRevolution, Jul 6, 2012.

1. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

I finally dropped the $100 necessary to buy the full package + free MoH. Now my big dilemma, do I want to continue cheating. I almost think I would have to get 2 accounts if I want to cheat (get one of those cheap $20 Russian keys). But if I do that then the $100 will be a waste because I'll never use it and I'll never be able to play the new stuff and get the new weapons.

ARRRGGHHH!!! Why can't PB just let us cheat in peace!!! Koz you need to make friends with someone over at PB, then pay 'em off so they leave RAC alone. :D

I'm off to try out these new maps finally!!

coolguy and GanjaPermit like this.
  2. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

I have premium and I used RAC on it and have no ban so far. I reached lvl 8 (eagle) and my stats are not bad. Im banned on two servers where I was playing clean but they banned be for "suspected cheater" lol so when hack will come back online I will play on my second account standard russian bf3 key just like you dont want to loose those extra features :D

3. Dark_Rose

Dark_Rose VIP BF4 VIP

Dontcha just hate false bans? "Banned for being Good" You got your compliment of the day.

I want to buy Premium as well for my second account. Though I am afraid of encountering a GGC ban. This should be an irrelevant fear, for if some whiny kid admin happens to get butthurt about my play style, then he could report me for cheating all is well. It doesn't take much either, just a demo of you aiming and they'll claim it's you snapping (aimbot). Playing clean or not, it works for them. Gosh the stupidity of morons in this game really irks me.

I haven't been banned for using RAC, along with others. I'd say if you were to be careful in the way you play, you should be fine. Best of luck! Best of fun!

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I wouldnt cheat with premium until your tired of the game.

5. Dark_Rose

Dark_Rose VIP BF4 VIP

That's a good idea too. Definitely... ^
    lol

6. Halon2

Halon2 NOOBLET

Well, I have premium and I'm cheating. But no aimbot or something, just minimap and boxes. (need to renew my RAC VIP)