1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Difference between BF3 full and ESP only

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by CKS83, Jan 7, 2013.

1. CKS83

CKS83 NOOBLET

Hi guys

Im new here, and i would like to purchase a hack for just long range sniping, I saw a vid in Youtube where it places a marker above the enemy's head so that it can account for Bullet drop.

So my question is will this hack be available on the ESP only or the BF3 full version? I dont want to own people, just a bit of help/headstart so i can play without always being sniped at base.

Thanks!

PS: I dont need aimbot/wallhacks etc... just distance from target and the marker would be awesome, also, if i dont want ESP, can i just turn that off and use nothing else but the distance to target and the bulletdrop marker?

Cheers again!

2. CKS83

CKS83 NOOBLET

Actually... since i read some awesome reviews etc, and i see that the mod is always helping, i bought the full thing :)

Thank you once again for providing the cheat, can't wait to try it out.

Many thanks

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Welcome to RAC! Thanks for subscribing, you wont be disappointed!

4. CKS83

CKS83 NOOBLET

thanks bud

just a quickie, how do you enable the sniping adjustment ball thing shown in your youtube clip? to adjust for bullet drop?

5. KozmoK

Can you show me a link to the video your talking about?

6. CKS83

CKS83 NOOBLET

sure bud

here it is:

Thanks

7. CKS83

CKS83 NOOBLET

Altough i just noticed that it didnt say BF3.. :( but i looked up the keywords

Well if the aimbot can take care of the long ranges, then I'd be set, as of right now, i can't target anything over 300m or so, else the aim will start targetting other vaild targets. I might have to fine tune it, but knowing the range is already improving the long range shots for me :)

Cheers

8. KozmoK

For BF3 You have to set the prediction, and adjust it according ... take a few shots, adjust - when you hit someone remember that setting.

9. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

And remember you will have to tweak the setting according to your ping. So what works on one server may not work on another. Once you get the hang of it you'll love it. I had been using ESP the last couple months and had to go back to full the other day. And I'm so glad I did. I was on a server over the weekend and an entire clan was obviously cheating!! The aimbot helped me to put those cheaters in their place. lol

10. CKS83

CKS83 NOOBLET

Nice! hehe, i normally get good pings, 15-30 max. I'm starting to tweak it now for mid-long range sniping :)

Thanks for the tip too.

Cheers bud