1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Question Different payment option?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Whizzl3, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Whizzl3

Whizzl3 NOOBLET

Well I really want to buy the BF3 ESP only hack BUT, may PayPal has been "Limited" ;) I shan't go into details. Anyway, this means I am unable to purchase the hack. I feel that lots of people would like another payment option(s) such as phone, or by bank transfer and Google store, like it was on the previous RAC. That way it would enable people who don't like using, don't trust or are banned from PayPal from purchasing your hacks. @KozmoK I hope you can have a look at this and you would have my up-most respect if you were to add it in.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Google Checkout is going away in a few months. It will still work http://www.rentacheat.com/google.html (limited to the BF3 ESP Only right now, as the BF3 Full Aimbot Hack is down)

I am working on other paypment options that my online store handles - the problem is setting up the accounts on them, some of them are very intrusive, and after I go through all the bells and whistles
    they end up locking my account freezing the money in it because we sell game hacks.

I think paypal is ncie to me, as they have made lots of money off me in the past, and I run a clean site - no many charge-backs, or complaints.

so for now, you have two choices.. Paypal and Google Checkout

Google Checkout (Available for a few months only) and that is a manual process for me to do, it might take 24 hours for me to process it.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  3. Whizzl3

Whizzl3 NOOBLET

Awesome! I'll purchase it through the google store for now then.

As always KozmoK, brilliant service, I completely understand your wary over other payment methods. :)

4. Whizzl3

Whizzl3 NOOBLET

Ah, just checked the link, get an error, failing to load a script and the product spreadsheet, any chance of an update? cheers buddy

5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

@Whizzl3 it works for me just fine - Try a different browser. I used Chrome and IE

6. Whizzl3

Whizzl3 NOOBLET

@KozmoK yep, just tried it and now it is working, ah well, just placed an order