• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Question Division hack question

Hey guys
So I been member here for over an year now in and out mostly playing division 1 and was wondering if anyone from this community still using division 1 hack on regular bases
As I want to use some rpm options as I have seen a lot of that going around in the game but I and hesitant since rpm is the only reason I was banned last night then how come i see every other hacker with over 100 d play time using it now a days? Can anyone share what would be safe?
I've already tried the 10% rate of fire clip with fast reload, the rpm on that is no where near as the 1000-1200 rpm others are using on AR and SMG

Last time *
not last night

I been using silent aim for few months with very few people reporting me or noticing it only to be outplayed by rpm users who are obvious as day

There was a point I was using that option without the worry to get banned on AR and SMG (around patch 1.8 - 1.8.2)
then came a point they had maybe a ban wave because I got banned 2 times due to that (one time during pve)
but now I see it being very common with people using old accounts up to 50 D play time using it quite obviously and not getting banned.

Top Bottom