1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Want To Be Part Of A Community? I Did.

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by d3adly, Oct 4, 2014.

1. d3adly

d3adly Let me see them tits.....Niiiiiiice.

FAMILY -
    That is the environment here, it has been that way since I joined MANY years ago, and that is the way it will remain.

SUPPORT -
    Very fast, very thorough, very personal. The community takes care of one another and see's all issues through to the end.

THE CODER -
    @KozmoK is, by far, the most helpful coder on the planet. No other hack site will have as much input, from the original coder, on support requests as Hackers Advantage. He is very active in his community. He is a legend as at what he does.

OVERALL -
    The hacks are the most secure on the internet. The cost of purchase is unbeatable. I am a happy camper and have been for many years.

If you want to feel like you belong, then you belong here.

Come join the family, the community, and the fun!

Welcome to Hackers Advantage!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    ShinerNexus, yomama, Jaidee and 2 others like this.
  2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

yes...exactly what he said! not a lot can add to that :)

ShinerNexus likes this.