1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Donations

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Greg8806, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Greg8806

Greg8806 NOOB

So I was thinking, @KozmoK you should put a donation button some where. For those that want to give a little extra. I think you deserve a little extra contribution for the amazing service you and the staff provide. I'm sure others do too.

Smockled, KozmoK and Jaidee like this.
  2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

very nice and noble thought.
    if you really appreciate and feel like doing something...just do what most of us do...keep buying the hacks you like until 2016 :D lol
    actually my bf4 is up and running until I think march next year.
    remember...you may or may not still be playing it then...so choose wisely lol :)

please know that kozmok will appreciate your thoughts of offer more than the offer itself :)

Smockled, Greg8806, niklaus and 2 others like this.
  3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

@Greg8806,

Thanks for your continued support, and Jaidee is 100% - just keep coming back and we will appreciate that the most :)

If you feel you want to also contribute like Jaidee does and help out on the forums by answering some of the questions the new folks ask.

Thanks for the kind words.

Koz

Greg8806 and Jaidee like this.
  4. Greg8806

Greg8806 NOOB

@Jaidee @KozmoK

It's hard to trust people with your money these days and I can honestly say you get your money worth plus some at HA. You can't beat the prices or service any where. I've never had a ban with RAC or HA to my knowledge. I don't mind giving a little extra for the service. I will continue to do business here and help out in anyway I can. Thanks again to Koz and the staff.

Jaidee, athos, Smockled and 1 other person like this.
  5. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Like Jaidee stated,

Our community is really great, and the more people that try to help answer questions for other members, the better.
    Some of our staff can't monitor the forums 24/7, so people like Jaidee and other members always try to help solve/troubleshoot problems our members have in some form.

niklaus and Jaidee like this.