1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Dota 2 Hack Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Apr 15, 2015.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

@g0mba will be releasing a DOTA 2 hack in the very near future!

This will only support the Steam Version

2. MarkusFl

MarkusFl VIP Battlefield One

What about GTA 5?

3. yangji123

yangji123 NOOBLET

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

@g0mba What Functions are you going to have in your hack?

5. g0mba

g0mba Coder Hack Coder

@yangji123 These are the features I have right now.
    • Auto Last Hit. Right now it works by holding down a specific key while you are attacking an enemy. It will cancel the animation until it believes it can get a last hit (killing blow). This is an actual prediction based last hit hack, so it's almost on par with the bots' last hitting skill in-game. This will also take into account whether your hero is critting, and if they have a Quelling Blade. So last hits are pretty damn easy on heroes that can critically strike.
    • Crit Hack. This will also cancel your animation until a critical strike comes out. This will only work on heroes that have critical strike abilities.
    I'll be adding more stuff before I put it up here. Probably stuff that shows ability cooldowns on enemy heroes, shows who on the enemy team is the easiest to kill (like numbers 1-5 above their head on scale of easiness). I've heard there's a pseudo-maphack exploit, so I'll look into that as well.

I'll probably also be looking into hero-specific abilities. For example, I could make an auto Zeus Ultimate feature. This would automatically use or tell you when to use Zeus's Ultimate to kill enemies across the map. I could also look into making a Pudge aimbot, or just an aimbot for skillshot based abilities in general.

For the last hit and crit hack, you will need preferably less than 100 MS latency to the server you are playing on, or it will NOT work well at all. This is due to the nature of how Dota works. So, say you are playing from somewhere like Russia or China, and you try to play on the US servers, it probably won't work well unless you have fiber internet or something.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    Smockled and MarkusFl like this.
  6. RammelKuchen

RammelKuchen NOOBLET

Sweet! :D.
    I donĀ“t play Dota but it is good to see, that this sites grows constantly. ;).
    Do your best!

Best regards!

7. MarkusFl

Release the hack and i'll play PA

8. g0mba

g0mba Coder Hack Coder

@MarkusFl Don't worry it's almost ready. You might be able to expect it in a week or two.

Just added a few new features.
    • Illusion ESP
    • Ability Cooldown ESP
    • Automatically use Zeus's Ultimate
    • Automatically use Bristleback's Quill Spray
    • Automatically use Sniper's Ultimate

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  9. MarkusFl

Can you release a map hack?

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  10. g0mba

g0mba Coder Hack Coder

If you're talking about through the Fog of War, no it is not possible. Dota doesn't actually send information to the client about units when they are in the fog, so that wouldn't be possible.

11. MarkusFl

so why don't you let the system misunderstand that you are out of fog. So that you can see every one

12. g0mba

g0mba Coder Hack Coder

Because the only exploit that let you do it was patched. Even then, it only worked on ranged heroes. So... it's just straight up not possible anymore.

Also added a new feature: Auto Detonate Techies' Remote Mines (when they can kill someone)

13. MarkusFl

release the hack please...... I can't wait it!!!!!!!!
    let me be your hack tester!!!!!

14. MarkusFl

How's your hack...... it almost 2 month...