• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Dropsy Preview I Hey Poor Player

N

N4G: pc news feed

Hey Poor Player's Jonathan Trussler writes - "Dropsy is a classic 2D styled point n click adventure reminiscent of the many classic 90s Lucasarts titles. However, Dropsy is far more narratively ambitious than any of them. Dropsys creative visionary, Jay Tholen, is an experimental artist and musician. Now, with the help of his successful kickstarter and publisher Devolver Digital, his vision is coming to life. Tholen stated in an interview with PC Gamer that Loving the unlovable is one of the games most prominent themes. Tholens mission is to make us learn to love Dropsy: a mute clown with no hands, glowing pupil-less eyes and a mouth full of misshapen, yellowed teeth."

Continue reading...

Top Bottom