1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

E-commerce

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by coolguy, Apr 22, 2013.

1. coolguy

coolguy RAC MASTER

So I was wondering what would be your views on a E commerce business ? I'm thinking of starting one where I would be selling low cost android tablets, and maybe a few other things :D

2. yugurt

yugurt RAC MASTER

aslong as you pull traffic it will work :) also start of on ebay or something similar to get it up and running then later get a web site

coolguy likes this.
  3. coolguy

coolguy RAC MASTER

Can your idea get any more brilliant :D why didn't I think of that thanks :)

4. yugurt

yugurt RAC MASTER

yeah ebay is great for selling hardware and if you start a small business on there people with start recognising your name and then you put up a website which you link too in your descriptions

5. BF3King

BF3King NOOB

you can always affiliate amazon tablets and items on the amazon store using amazons affiliate network!