1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Error downloading loader

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Hmbuklu, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Hmbuklu

Hmbuklu NOOBLET

Hello!

10 minutes ago i have bought the bf3 esp hack. But when i try to download the loader (rename_me.exe) and i try to 'save as' it says: The file may be deleted or removed. I have tried it many times and finaly got it on my desktop. After running the program in administrator mode it says: The ...exe file is not a valid win32 application.

Please can someone help me?

I have disabled UAC, smartfilter, firewall and normal antivirus but nothing helps.

Greetings,

Hmbuklu

2. woopecker

woopecker NOOB

What OS Operating System do you have ?

3. Hmbuklu

Hmbuklu NOOBLET

Windows 7 home premium 32 bits

4. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

Firstly...you will need to disable your antivirus so you can download the loader to a folder (like I do on another drive) or not...name the folder something like Tennis :p and make sure you rename the loader to something else too.
    then set the antivirus to ignore that folder and everything in it...
    good to go :)

5. Hmbuklu

Hmbuklu NOOBLET

Oke I will use my external drive, make a folder and downloade rename_me.exe. After i downloade i rename it to: dsdfd.exe or something? I hope it works.

6. Hmbuklu

Hmbuklu NOOBLET

Not working. Can i download it on a other computer and put it on a external drive?

7. Jaidee

disable your antivirus first...I have to disable firewall and antivirus both.
    then download the file...rename it to something like puppy :D and then make sure to set both firewall and antivirus to ignore that file.
    that's about it....any dramas let us know what antivirus you are using...someone may have the same and know the settings :)

8. Jaidee

uninstall your antivirus completely...you will need to download it on the computer you signed up on anyway because that is the computer you will be using.

9. Hmbuklu

Hmbuklu NOOBLET

Thanks for responses. I'm trying now

10. Hmbuklu

Hmbuklu NOOBLET

. Wel i've got the file on my dekstop now. It's a white cirkel with a black snake in it. But still when i try to run it it says: it's not a valid win32 application. Don't know what to do.

11. Jaidee

cool :)
    the only thing I am curious about is why do you have a 32bit system?
    you realise that only 3gb memory can be utilised with 32bit?
    if you are playing bf3 it will certainly be a drain on the resources.

12. Jaidee

well..seems that you will need a 64bit operating system......:(
    i will find out for you and let you know :)

13. Hmbuklu

Hmbuklu NOOBLET

Thank you! I just cant have it working :(.

14. Jaidee

sorry that you cant use your hack right now..
    i understand it will be frustrating for you...do you have a 64bit system that you can use?

15. Hmbuklu

Hmbuklu NOOBLET

. Nope i dont have :(. I have tried many things. It still says its not a valid win32 application. Have disabled everything, but it wont download the file the right way. Laptop has the same (64 bit).

16. Jaidee

hang on...your laptop is a 64bit? or not...I am confused? you say it has the same (which should be a 32bit)

17. Hmbuklu

Hmbuklu NOOBLET

No the laptop is 64 bit, but has the same problem with downloading. I have bullguard. Maybe i need a list with every firewall that has to be off? I have disabled bullgard, uac, internet explorere smartfilter, windows firewall. But still cant download the file without warning..

18. Jaidee

ok....is your laptop able to run the game? I will assume BF3? if it is then can you use only that?

19. Hmbuklu

Hmbuklu NOOBLET

Laptop cant run bf3, but normal pc does. But i have payed for the hack, so it have to work! I just don't understand why it can't be downloaded.

20. Jaidee

you did download it already on your normal PC...your laptop has antivirus issues as well...for you to download it on there you would need to disable or uninstall your antivirus and firewall software. but no need to do that because you can't use the laptop anyway.
    sorry my friend...be patient...if you can wait until later (a few hours) Kozmok or another staff member will confirm if the loader will support 32bit OS...I have searched for the answer but can't find one for you....please wait until get back to you.