1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

ESP Hack and crossfire

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Chilibear, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Chilibear

Chilibear NOOBLET

Hi everyone

I am considering in buying the esp hack but read on the information page for the hack that there is an issue with using SLI. Is there the same problem with crossfire as well?

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I am not sure.

Can you go into your card settings and disable one card? I did some fixes and I think I took care of that problem, just needed someone to test it.

You could try doing some screen shot tests on a gametracker server that doesn't stream to pb.

3. Chilibear

Chilibear NOOBLET

Yes, I can disable crossfire. So you suggest on logging to a non pb server and using "print screen" function while using the hack?

4. KozmoK

No, joing a GameTracker game that saves its screenshots, then play a round, then check your screenshots.

I have a thread in my forums with people testing screenshots almost daily, and they are all clean and clear.

5. Chilibear

Chilibear NOOBLET

I am sorry but I am new to this. How do I find a gametracker game that saves screenshots? Where are the screenshots saved? I need to use the hack?
    Thanks and sorry for all the questions

6. KozmoK

www.gametracker.com

Filter all the bf3 servers, and there is a punkbuster tab on some of them that have "JOIN" on them, click on the punkbuster tab and see if there are screenshots.

Join that game server, then play a while, then check your screenshots.

7. Chilibear

Chilibear NOOBLET

but if its a server with pb won't there be a chance of detecting me?

8. KozmoK

ChiliBear,

Its probably best if you don't hack.

NSAOperative666 likes this.
  9. Chilibear

Chilibear NOOBLET

So what will i check on the photos?

10. NSAOperative666

NSAOperative666 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

you would be looking for any signs that the hack is still showing up, red box around an enemy etc. If your worried about being detected, don't cheat on your main origin account. I have had hundreds of PBSS taken and all have been clean but I have 1 680GTX.

11. NSAOperative666

In my "opinion" though SLI is more troublesome than crossfire, but I avoid any alternate frame rendering cards due to the driver profile updates required from ATI/NVidia.

12. Chilibear

Chilibear NOOBLET

I checked photos from earlier this week when I used an other hack and they where all clean. Does that mean that its ok with RAC hack too?
    I am using 2x HD6990 GPUs so I think I will just turn crossfire off. I don't think I will have a problem runing the game with 1 gpu.

13. NSAOperative666

If you used another hack (don't mention site) I cannot I cannot say about the detection status of the other hack you used, the PBSS may be fine but you could have a delayed ban if it was detected. I am fine here and others are too, however it is always a risk. Are you using your main account or did you get another copy.

14. Chilibear

Chilibear NOOBLET

I used my main account but I got another copy yesterday which I haven't used yet

15. NSAOperative666

simple, hack on new account with new origin email and game key. And hope your main is not banned from the "other hack"....

16. Chilibear

Chilibear NOOBLET

Ok, will do. Thanks a lot for all the advice and help

17. NSAOperative666

No prob, If you do join, welcome :)

If not good luck in future ;)