1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Question Fairfight Bf4

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by prtj88, Oct 17, 2014.

1. prtj88

prtj88 RAC MASTER

Olá amigos, estou pensando em comprar o hack de vocês, preciso saber mais sobre o suporte?
    Pedi duas contas BF4 por FairFight uma vez, não quero perder novamente.

I have security against them?
    Anticheats:

- Suporte Punkbuster (incluíndo screenshots Cleaner).
    - Suporte FairFight (incluíndo screenshots Cleaner).
    - Protecção Anti-Leak.

2. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

No hay ningún truco que es prueba fairfight . su todo en la forma de jugar el juego. Nuestro truco es impresionante, pero si se vuelven codiciosos y hacer un montón de golpes a la cabeza , es posible que usted podría quedar atrapado ...

3. prtj88

prtj88 RAC MASTER

I saw that the company has x22 support FF, then you tell me that's a lie? would always be a smaller percentage of headshots?

4. RACtivision

All hacks are going to say that. But Fairfight is a program that watches the way you play, not a anti cheat...

AbsoluteKaos and Jaidee like this.
  5. prtj88

prtj88 RAC MASTER

so I could play with aimbot and still not get FF?
    this company has recommended settings with aimbot to not get ban by FF?

6. RACtivision

You could with any hack... I play just fine... Just dont rage & try to get ALL the kills EVERY game & youre fine... :)

Jaidee likes this.
  7. prtj88

prtj88 RAC MASTER

support to help configure the hack safely?
    you use the hack with aimbot?
    has been banned?
    you share your configuration when I buy?

8. RACtivision

I'm Tech Support...
    Yes I use it...
    Once, but all hacks have been detected at least once...
    Sure, I'll copy mine to you...

9. prtj88

prtj88 RAC MASTER

last question.
    Bf4 I have on my main account,
    do you recommend me using your setup I can play without fear of ban?
    Level of Bf4 which you are?
    long time no banned users that the company BF4, either FF or detection.

10. RACtivision

I am Level 27 on my account. But I dont play EVERYDAY... We are currently undetected...

11. prtj88

prtj88 RAC MASTER

thanks, I'll make the purchase.

Jaidee likes this.
  12. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

when you choose to hack there is always the probability of being detected
    there is no hack in this world that can say they are risk free...none!
    however....there are very few who can boast that since bf4 was first released that
    they have had only one detection...that took out only a handful of their members...this one :)
    my rank on one of my accounts that I still play is 115...my other one that I lost was 124.
    FF is entirely up to you...as I have always said to anyone who asks...if you are playing a game
    and were watching yourself play...would you think you were hacking? if the answer is yes
    then so does FF...and other players who could dob you into FF.... so exactly as RACtivision stated
    watch the way you play and you will survive and have the best time of your life here! :D
    jump on board mate....it's friggin awesome! :D

13. prtj88

prtj88 RAC MASTER

then you tell me that when you are notified that you have someone watching my game I have to be legitimate to avoid to report me?
    you use aimbot?
    How long is already with your current account?

14. Jaidee

there are players out there who make it their mission in life to accuse both legit and hackers alike
    of cheating...they can't help themselves....so even without you looking like hacking you could still
    be accused/reported by these arseholes....then you have the players who probably guess you are hacking
    but don't care because you are not raging and not causing their game to be destroyed...like most of us who don't want to
    rage but need a little help me up because of various reasons (old...eyes sight failing...Parkinson's...smoke too much funny weed) etc lol
    please...anyone with those ailments I sincerely apologise and don't mean to offend :)
    so...just play like you are playing legit...then you will be ok.
    I have had my account for almost a year....I have had 4 accounts in total...still have 2 now
    one lost to FF about 6 months ago...first warning was because I was playing in restricted area
    then the second came shortly after because they were obviously watching me closer...and then perm
    banned me...and once because of a detection.
    so you see...if you play smart...you can have a lot of fun with minimal risk :)

15. Jaidee

you cannot use the same sub on 2 pc's....you are only entitled to 1x free reset per 30 days

do what I do...I have 2x subs and just use either depending on which dual boot I open :D

16. prtj88

prtj88 RAC MASTER

if I keep my K / D per game at 2.0 with few Headshots would be invisible to FF?

17. RACtivision

go to http://www.bf4db.com & look at your weapon stats... if anything is in red or orange that means you have a high percentage of headshots & accuracy... What I do to lower the accuracy when & if that happens is set aimbot to stomach & turn OFF no recoil & no spread... Your K/D will drop also... Also while you are at that site, create a login so you can refresh your name on the site & keep it up to date so you will know which weapons to work on...

Jaidee likes this.
  18. prtj88

prtj88 RAC MASTER

pode analisar meu perfil, eu olho como eu estou fazendo bem?
    Eu uso aimbot Ramdon, tem baixa taxa de tiros na cabeça, você tem a dizer sobre as minhas estatísticas?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  19. Jaidee

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

why would you place your profile on here for the whole world to see?
    this is a public forum where anyone can see it.

I would delete that ASAP...or at least have staff do that for you :rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
    AbsoluteKaos likes this.
  20. prtj88

prtj88 RAC MASTER

I thought you could only see.

Statistics by what you say?