1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite BF3 Weapon

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by karma3, Oct 1, 2011.

1. karma3

karma3 Guest

Personally my favorite weapon besides the m40a5 Sniper Rifle, I like to use the UMP45 you don't even need to really aim with it and it beasts out kills like no other, im sure when the game gets released we will see this weapon get its damage or fire rate decreased in other words (Nerfed).

2. Wasaaye

Wasaaye RAC MASTER

Yeah the UMP45 is one hell of a gun.....yesterday i was in one hacked server with almost 80 players..and all weapons had unlimited ammo..even the RPG..lol...got kill like 40 ;)

3. karma3

karma3 Guest

lol nice i haven't been in one of those servers yet

4. Wasaaye

Wasaaye RAC MASTER

keep reloading the battlelog site...it may pop up somewhere....

5. karma3

karma3 Guest

good stuff thanks.