1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Fear Vip

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by LucidLife, Mar 8, 2015.

1. LucidLife

LucidLife NOOBLET

Hi, I have three questions. Thank you.

Does the Fear VIP hack still contain all the functions listed? OPK?

If not, which function still works right now?

Will there be a aimbot function in the future?

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

@g0mba this question is for you

3. g0mba

g0mba Coder Hack Coder

Hi @LucidLife,

1. The FEAR Online (This is NOT the first FEAR game, it's a new game) hack contains exactly all the functions listed.
    2. All of the hack features still work (since I last tested a few weeks ago, anyways). If anyone lets me know the hack doesn't work, I will fix it.
    3. I don't know. I thought about adding it, but I haven't gotten visibility checks down so didn't put it in. I'm working on other hacks/have school so I don't touch this hack much right now unless it needs to be updated.

Before you buy, you should know that there is a graphics bug that I can't seem to fix. I've tried several things, but it still persists. Basically it will make walls/other things become transparent at random moments.