1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Feature Request

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by tomhangler, Sep 27, 2011.

1. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

I will buy this hack as soon as BF3 and MW3 come out.. but is it possible to request a feature such as every time u get a headshot or kill, quake sounds can play? like Headshot or double kill etc.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Sure I usually put those options in my hacks.

But however that should not be the Option that you would choose a hack site for. Meaning,
    Site A. that has been up for 3 months has this hack, and it has Kill Sounds. May get detected
    a lot sooner as they have less experience.

3. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

ive been to codhacks, gameanarchy, ultimatehax, catylast. All of them have failed me with their detection rates. ultimate hax had a good rate until the coder screwed us. Any detections here with Bad Company 2 or BO? Also how soon do you tink the battlefield 3 and Mw3 hack will be up? Last question: do i have to pay $12 a month for Cod and $12 a month for battlefield seperately?

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

We havent had any Detections in over 7 months now. The last one was a BC2 Detection.
    BOPS never.

Each Subscription is seperate, so yes you would have to pay $12 for each (depending on their cost)

5. karma3

karma3 Guest

I like the quake sounds but sometimes i forget there on when my volume is cranked to hear my pals on xfire and it scares the shit out of me :(

Happen to anyone else?