1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info For those who bought Russian keys to save $$

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Arnold, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

EA/Dice issued out a patch earlier this week, and some of you are probably wondering what to do about the language change back from Russian to English after the patch is applied. Well, if you had experience with changing the language packs in BF3, the same process was applied with BF4, but with the new update, things have apparently changed.

With the new patch, it seems that the Origin client is forcing you to use the language you redeemed the code for, so if you bought a Russian key, then you have to play the game now in Russian. Well, after a few hours of searching and testing and failing and wrangling of hands and more research and running security checks and the like, I have validated that the Outcome solution that is being posted by all the CD key resellers is legitimate and safe for use. The Outcome client is an Origin client bypass application that removes the language-force check and allows you to play the game with the language files you have replaced and entered in via registry key. If you have been able to play BF4 prior to the patch just fine, and now after the patch you find you're back to the Russian language, follow the steps from the resellers' web sites and you'll be good to go (CJ's Keys is a good one - google them).

The after-patch file changes won't take too long, and the security performed by others states that the extra network connectivity steps carried out by the app are indeed authentic, going to accounts.ea.com, etc. Sure, it might seem like account hacking / compromise, but if you think about it, you're already using a hack, you've already modified the language files and you've altered the main executables to play the game by this point. That's about 2 or 3 ToS agreements you've violated, so why worry now about account hacking by someone else? I created a new email address and Origin ID for my RAC hack account and this is the only game on the ID, so I have no account compromises to worry about. You should do the same, or at least the next time, if you're paranoid.

Hope this helps someone who was as frustrated as I was a few hours ago.

Jed1M1ndTr1k, ninjasnip3r and KozmoK like this.
  2. ninjasnip3r

ninjasnip3r RAC MARAUDAR

anddddd that's why I bought BF4 via a proxy and got premium + bf4 for 80$
    Mexico + pesos = win

Took 3 minutes longer than buying it on origin the regular way.
    If anyone cares you can get pretty much any game on origin for a lot cheaper by buying it as if you were in mexico / india / whatever is cheapest. BTW, it activates in your country, so if you are in the US, you buy it on origin's mexican site, then login to your origin account without proxy = ta dahhh

3. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

But that's only if you still buy a region free key. Region locked keys are cheaper but more complicated to deal with.

4. ninjasnip3r

ninjasnip3r RAC MARAUDAR

I didn't buy a key. I bought the game on origin via origins website.
    Cheaper? How much did you get BF4 Deluxe + Premium for? (Normally 120 USD)

5. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

I just checked. It's not any cheaper to buy a key you can unlock on origin versus doing what you did. So never mind on this game.