1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Game suggestions

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Strife, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Strife

Strife Guest

I've been out of the scene for awhile when it comes to FPS games so I was curious what's the latest and greatest? I'm looking for suggestions as to what game I could create a cheat for and so far I've taken a look at the following:

War Inc (not going to happen)
    All Points Bulletin (plausible)

If you decide to share an idea, please limit it to active games. I don't want to bother making a cheat for a game where the player activity is low.

2. karma3

karma3 Guest

TF2
    L4D 2
    Counter Strike Source
    Day Of Defeat Source
    HomeFront

Just a suggestion if you felt like playing any of those games (some people find it lame to hack L4D but theirs also alot of people who like to know when there opponent is going to attack them in Versus mode)

Have fun coding :)

3. Strife

Strife Guest

How's TF2 these days? Last I played the amount of activity was mediocre. I haven't played it though since it became free so I'm not sure how the game is doing now.

4. karma3

karma3 Guest

I mean with all the activity and new items they are adding im sure it will always be a popular game. that game lives off of items being bought out of the manco store and if people have enough money to buy those items im sure they wouldn't mind buying hacks.

I couldent tell you how it is becuase i havnt played it since i stopped buying hacks for it :)

you could always code the hack or make some type of poll to see what one of those games someone would rather have a hack for.(if possible make the poll so not only vip's can look at it but also the non vips)

5. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

homefront is a worth wild game to hack. its the 1 game i have that i've played legit for the past year since release. servers are always packed.
    i wouldve loved to see a strife hack for war inc. that games very popular its like a free socom game on pc.
    my vote though for f2p games.

combat arms/crossfire/ava

i've also been looking at the new game red orchestra. it looks really really good. but its not a f2p game.

6. Strife

Strife Guest

I wanted to do War Inc, I really did. But they put so much protection in place to prevent hacking, it sucks to work with. I just don't have the time to deal with all of that.

Regarding your suggestions though, I was contemplating going back to Combat Arms. I made a pretty decent hack for it a couple years back, but haven't touched it since then. As far as AVA is concerned, I've never been big into the Unreal game engine, so I'll have to shelf that idea for now. Not sure about Crossfire as well.

Also, I'm leaning towards the free-2-play games like you mentioned.

7. karma3

karma3 Guest

there's a reason there playing a free to play game so they don't have to pay for anything, i think free to play games aren't a big hit for hacking because of the genre of people who play them that don't want to spend a penny, but im no coder and i could be wrong.

8. Strife

Strife Guest

You'd be surprised. Combat Arms is a pretty popular game when it comes to hacking and the amount of people willing to pay to cheat.

9. karma3

karma3 Guest

Well its up to you in the end :p

10. Strife

Strife Guest

I've decided to go ahead with Combat Arms. Mainly because I've done a lot of the leg work for it already and so far updating it has been easier than I imagined. Anyway, once that's completed, I'll revisit this thread and figure out which direction I want to take.

KozmoK likes this.
  11. karma3

karma3 Guest

Good luck strife :)