1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

General game suggestion

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by darkrounge, Apr 22, 2012.

1. darkrounge

darkrounge Guest

Will we be seeing the new: Blacklight retribution hack on the market?

It's gameplay video can be seen:

It's a great game and I think if you made it we'd get out moneys worth out of it.

2. darkrounge

darkrounge Guest

3. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

wow, looks nice...

how many people play?

4. darkrounge

darkrounge Guest

Quite a few people play it, some big hack sites have also produced a hack for it.

This game is amazing and really fun and it's worth downloading + trying.
    It's also brand new, still in development, some features are closed (Ranking boards etc..) but that's because it's in open beta.

5. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

ah, its only beta? so its not really free to play, hheheh

6. darkrounge

darkrounge Guest

No it's F2P, I didn't say it was pay2play.
    When you google it:

"Blacklight Retribution - Free to Play First Person Shooter"

It's a perfectworld game, all their games are free to play, besides, on the games website it says; A free to play shooter.

Personally, graphics wise, it's a lot better modern warfare 3 (When graphics are at high) and it's got amazing features.

Stealth
    Decoy (Pretend there's another you, so they scout for that one)
    Hardsuit (LIke a mechwarrior, really fun, hard to take down unless they've got a bazooka)

and a lot more that I haven't unlocked.

7. Strife

Strife Guest

I made a hack for this game, but never released it because I felt like the beta was lacking in players. Since release, has the level of activity been steady?

8. darkrounge

darkrounge Guest

Depends really, say you live in Europe (As I currently do) it's fairly active, most servers are quite active and you're guaranteed to get a full game.
    I've seen up to 16-19 full games (all server are hosted by perfect world at the moment, until they decide to go public-ranked.)

But yeah, I'd say it's active and worth developing a hack.
    I'd say US server would be a little more active then EU.

It's worth investing your time into.

9. Natasmai

Natasmai RAC MARAUDAR

I've been playing it the past couple of days and I have found it not all that easy to distinguish the players, the colored light dots on the uniforms blend into the back-ground grahics and then your dead, if it becomes available I would purchase the hack for this game.

Strife will you be releasing for this game - hope so :)