1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Getting Reported?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Rahm Kota, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Rahm Kota

Rahm Kota Guest

Like i was going to buy BFBC2 hack or BF3 hack, but im afraid that im going to get reported and then banned :(
    should i still buy?

2. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

If you want to use a hack, yes buy.

if you dont want to use a hack, dont buy

not sure what kind of answer you are looking for....

3. Kip Lo

Kip Lo NOOBLET

Dont "RAGE" & do impossible shots or shots were u cant see them. You should be fine.

Oh and also try & get a realistic score, not 60-1.

Hope that helps also :p.

4. yugurt

yugurt RAC MASTER

hey superloki i know you from uc :p

5. Kip Lo

Kip Lo NOOBLET

6. carlsson1994

carlsson1994 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

it dosen't matter if you get reported or not you can get reported as long as you have realistic stats they can't ban you but if you would have 70% head shots they could. Try to keep the head shot rate down kinda low and things like that than you should be secure.