1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

GGC closed !

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by raxer10, Jan 2, 2013.

1. raxer10

raxer10 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Now it`s official GGC is closed let`s start hack bf3 :D

The new year cant better start :)

Jed1M1ndTr1k likes this.
  2. Jaidee2

Jaidee2 RAC MARAUDAR

whilst i am happy that they are closing their doors i am a little more than curious what will happen now...will this mean more hackers from now on? i know i can't talk (it would be hypocritical of me) only using ESP without aimbot was a way for me to at least play and enjoy this game...if there are more using aimbot then i guess i will have to do same...but how will that be fun? seems to me that this could be the beginning of the end of the game as we know it...but who knows...maybe another one will take their place and still keep things on par...or maybe i need a couple of gangsters and told to stfu :p

Jaidee and BenS2Ud like this.
  3. raxer10

we see it if a other side takes this part! But it takes a lot of time and money to make such a project and like ggc have written:
    ;) and my 2 suspented accounts where banned by ggc! Not punkbuster or ea!

Greets

4. Jaidee2

Jaidee2 RAC MARAUDAR

so does that mean you will get both those accounts back now?

Jaidee likes this.
  5. raxer10

i dont know it ;) wait some days then i try my old accounts :D with the ip from my wife

Jaidee2 likes this.
  6. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

I would think they would be unbanned. They will have no GGC database to verify against anymore!! :D

Jaidee2 likes this.
  7. raxer10

8. xt4s3

xt4s3 NOOB

i hope so too :p

9. Jaidee2

Jaidee2 RAC MARAUDAR

well.......did anyone get their accounts back or not???? should know by now :)
    although...see on some servers they still say protected by them? whats with that? :p

Jaidee likes this.
  10. xt4s3

xt4s3 NOOB

i ve trying 1 st account .. Banned by PB.. (i dunno if it was by GGC) i hope PB havent relayed all bans

11. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

well, if it's back to the wild wild west on BF3, then maybe y'all can join up and make a posse of sorts to keep the 'peace' on the servers. Be like the 'hacker police' and be some 'virtual vigilantes' or something like that. Like when people complain of a hacker being on the other side, go out and seek that person and even the score a bit. The Hack-vengers! :p

As they say, takes one to know (and seek and destroy) one...

12. Jaidee2

Jaidee2 RAC MARAUDAR

i think we are just hoping some banned accounts will come back now that GGC has closed shop (or have they?) :p
    some servers are still advertising they are protecting them :D
    however...the idea of "hacker police" doesn't excit me nor do i wish to be a "vigilante" unless Charles Bronson comes back from the dead and mentors me (lol) :p

13. Jaidee2

Jaidee2 RAC MARAUDAR