1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Ghost Recon Online

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Blood, May 2, 2012.

1. Blood

Blood RAC MASTER

I'm jumping around communities looking for anyone who has a working hack for this game, not body does and if I could ask one site to have it would be this one :D

I know you're likely busy Koz but if you could look into this game I would really appreciated it!

PS: It's in closed beta ATM but you can get a key pretty easy.

2. karma3

karma3 Guest

Im not 100% sure but i think the reason many popular hack sites like this one lack many online free to play games is that the hacks takes a long time to make/code. There would have to be some kind of petition or some sort of poll for the hack so that koz could get a rough estimate of how many people would actually pay for the hack so it wouldn't be a waste of time always updating the hack with lets say only 3 or 4 subs attached to it.

3. Blood

Blood RAC MASTER

Sites have F2P game hacks this is just very very new, and I wanted to give Koz a heads up.
    Most F2P games would be easier to code for because of lack of resources compared to corporate companies.

While updates to games that are free might be more often you can code a hack to work itself out because most of the time it just has to relocate the memory it was modifying.

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Im not interested in this game, sorry.