1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Google Checkout

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by StellarRecreations, Oct 10, 2012.

1. StellarRecreations

StellarRecreations NOOB

Paid with Google, remember it needing a manual activation, is this still the case? If so, where to send details please?

2. StellarRecreations

StellarRecreations NOOB

Okay, used the search function (why is the smart thing you should do the one thing you never do at 3 in the morning?) and sent off an email to you KozmoK. Is the "Contact the seller" link in the receipt from Google what you meant when you told someone else to Email you? Just want to confirm to make sure it's easy for you to do what you need to do on your end there.

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Hello, let me check

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Your all set! Please send me a PM next time - as sometimes I miss posts.