1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Got 2 questions

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by v9817, Oct 10, 2012.

1. v9817

v9817 NOOBLET

Hello guys, here is my question, i playin legit with RAC bf3 full. (using esp and oneshot-onekill)
    With my own premium account, will i ll get banned in future anyway, even if i ll not gonna play with cheat?
    and i have read this http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654786467338271/
    is that really bad for cheat? I mean does cheat still undetected with dis?

2. raxer10

raxer10 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

1.when you use a hack you never play legit :p
    2.When you play with the hack you loose your premium!
    3.One shoot kill this funktion is very easy to see that a player hacks!

Greets

3. v9817

v9817 NOOBLET

srsly?-_-
    i mean, if hack will be detected, and i am allready stop p-layin with cheat, will i anyway got banned or wut?

4. raxer10

raxer10 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

when you stop it you will be save when in the meantime where you have played with hack no silent locking has startet!

5. v9817

v9817 NOOBLET

Oh,thats what i wanna heard, thanks mate

6. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

If you are not caught now, and quit hacking you will be fine. Sometimes they delay ban for a week or two.

Koz