1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

GTX 680

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by karma3, May 4, 2012.

1. karma3

karma3 Guest

I am considering on buying a new video card and i was wondering how much better this video card is comparing to how much it costs, i know its expensive and probably overkill but i feel as if i have everything else i need my gpu im using right now is the gtx 280.

What are your thoughts on this video card if any?

2. carlsson1994

carlsson1994 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

I have used 590 GTX and now I do have 680 GTX if you want a more powerful card go with the 590, but if you want a cooler card go for the 680.
    The 680 only have 1 GPU and 2 gb ram while the 580 do have 3 gb ram. Also 680 have new techgonoly which also makes it cooler and also the Singel GPU it have,

3. karma3

karma3 Guest

do you still have your old 590?

4. CMH87

CMH87 RAC MASTER

If you have the money, and performance is key, go all out with a 690.

5. carlsson1994

carlsson1994 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

I do still have my old 580,

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff