1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

GUI looks so poor.

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by goodevil, Jan 7, 2012.

1. goodevil

goodevil NOOBLET

:D just kidding ... I know GUI is just for good operation not tracking ur eyes focus.
    but can you guys proves abit:p like my avatar.

haha

2. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

What could you possibly think needs improving?!? I think the loader looks just fine. Why make it all fancy, that wouldn't really serve much purpose.

Is the Avatar a picture of you?? ;)

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Thats all you have to complain about? I must be doing a good job then :) Hack has never been detected......Conversation over :)

TheRevolution likes this.
  4. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

its just a gui...

... i remember the time, when hacks didnt have a gui, everything was done via making a command line console for your hack... or pushing hot keys...

5. fartbox

fartbox NOOB

tranny avatar

p.s. i like the menu system.

6. goodevil

goodevil NOOBLET

it isn't a complain ,it just a suggestion. Actually i like the hack,that why I bought the VIP here and doing unsciribled from another hack site.
    make for better experenice that nothing about the hack detection. For complain,I want to say please make more stability.I preciate everything you did that gives us such sweet hack.
    Over! :D