1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Hack/Cheat Discontinued Notice

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Jan 25, 2013.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

As of February 1, 2013 we will no longer be accepting subscriptions for:

Battlefield Heroes
    Battlefield Play4Free

Furthermore, we will be dropping the first series of Crysis from the Crysis Package. So only Crysis Wars, and Crysis 2 will be supported. I may make a Crysis 3 DX11 Hack and bundle that in there.

We will let all current subscriptions run their course un touched.

The reason for dropping support on this is they are no longer that popular, and have low amount of subscriptions.
    And my hooks do not work on Windows 8, and I dont feel like recoding it for 3-4 subs per month.

KozmoK

Smockled and loops like this.
  2. loops

loops RAC MARAUDAR

is ok
    make u ready for battlefield 4 :p

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Yep! BF4 Cant wait!

4. tooburns

tooburns RAC MASTER

sad i was a big fan of play4free ! never been detected and was absolutely awsome !

r.i.p

5. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

can you leave them up until they update next the cut them off

6. Alexmigder

Alexmigder NOOBLET

I'm sorry to see you cutting off Battlefield Heroes, as the game is one of my favorite free 2 play games, but hey. It is your decision! I was wondering whether you're competely removing them or if the cheats will be made free to use when having a subscription for another game maybe.. Would be sad to see it go.