1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

hack package

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by clarrie, Aug 24, 2013.

1. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

are you going to do the all hack package again ..i hope so as this is the best one i would get 3 to 6 months strait up ,,i love it,,
    cheers mate

Boss_A and Jaidee like this.
  2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Hey Clarrie!

My new security system doesn't allow packages yet. I need to work on that asap, no ETA yet on when its done - I've been getting the site back into shape with new BF3 ESP and BF3 SimpleAim hacks finished.

Boss_A, clarrie and Jaidee like this.
  3. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

i am just glad you are back mate

Boss_A likes this.
  4. tmos22

tmos22 NOOB

I would definitely be interested in an all hack package. Sounds like a great idea.