1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Question Hack Price

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by MRZXZ, Aug 20, 2015.

1. MRZXZ

MRZXZ RAC MASTER

Since Im from canada and Our dollar is down to shit and im almost out of a job will there be a price drop on bf4 hacks (aimbot) since it been out for a long time?? Because I dont get why csgo is for 8 usd and bf4 is up for 13 usd.

Also 13 usd to is like 17 dollars Canadian and that a lot for me. If it was like 2 dollars difference I wont even mind buying the hack and I do alot of time's but its just seems to me that there should a be a price drop soon.

But i hope you take my words in consideration

For KOZ

2. pdrss

pdrss BRAZIL O PAIS DO ROUBO!

Sadly the whole world is falling apart. Our currency got drop pretty bad too.
    6 months ago 1 month subscription would cost for us BRL36,40 now if i would renew it today i would have to pay BRL49.50.
    This going pretty bad on brazil too, but sadly Koz doesnt have anything to do with it, he offers a excellent product and for Americans the price is damn good.
    So if i spend 36,40 it would give me 9.80 US dollars (would not able to buy the subscription), so yes in 6 months our country money decreased ALOT.
    Thanks.

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

CS:GO game is nearly 3 years old, BF4 is just turning 2 next month, BF4 has A LOT of options (30+), cs:go only has about 15 options. The BF4 Code has thousands of lines of code in it, CS:GO has a SDK available for download from Valve - BF4 I had to build mine from scratch.

I dropped the normal price down to $12.00 USD

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Ronin, Smockled and Jaidee like this.
  4. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

wow :eek:...he asks and he gets...how awesome is that! :)

KozmoK..you are a friggin legend! :cool:

Ronin and Smockled like this.
  5. MRZXZ

MRZXZ RAC MASTER

Alright thanks alot, ill be signing up in a week. Our canadian dollar is shit and our gas prices is a time high, I have a really good feeling a month or two we are going to see our oil drop too 32 dollars a barrel, watch.

Thanks KOZ :)