1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Hack Review

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by Jeremy, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

I have used both the P4F and Heroes hack and let me just say they are amazing!

Both the heroes and the P4F hack have PBSS detection and turn off the hack when a screen shot is taken so it looks like your play legit

These hacks are so good I love the forums- I probably spend more time on the forum then using the hack.

The people here are so helpful and friendly they really help you with all the things you need

You can't go wrong with these hacks, In fact I used to use "free hacks" lets just say I'm never going back to that sh!t

-Jeremy

mazak likes this.