1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Hackers Advantage Releasing Free Hacks

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Jan 22, 2014.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I have created a forum for free hacks I will be releasing.

These are older games, that are un-supported.

Click Here

2. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

If I was you koz I would add the hacks to people that buy a membership here . So let's say I buy bf4 and get the older hacks that your talking about bf2142/bfh/bf2/ etc.. So your still giving free hacks but its going to a member that bought VIP..

Sawatdee and Moses8980 like this.
  3. Boss_A

You should make a poll so the members could give some feed back about the idea. Plus I still have cod4 if you want to put it back up :D

4. KozmoK

I need to dig up COD4, I might need to get a key off you

5. Boss_A

No problem got lots of keys and I got your cod4 hack if you want it

6. AbsoluteKaos

AbsoluteKaos BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

Hello Koz, I think the free hacks is an awesome idea for the classic games, however I have one question. I tried using the BF2142 hack, selected it with the injector, and in the Process Name area I typed BF2142.exe, hit inject and launched the game but nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? Also I left the Injection Delay at 0. I'm sure the answer is a simple one but I don't know how to get the hack to work. This is on and Origin download version of the game on W7 64bit. Any help is greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work guys.

7. Boss_A

Delete key is for the menu.

8. AbsoluteKaos

You mean the menu for once it was injected Boss_A? My issue was that I'm not able to inject the hack. Thanks for the quick reply BTW.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  9. Boss_A

Yes open task manager and find the exe name type that in and make sure you use the right Dll

10. AbsoluteKaos

I tried that too Boss_A but it didn't inject. No clue what I'm doing wrong. Oh well, thanks for the help anyway.

11. KozmoK

to be honest I don't have the game anymore.

It may require Visual Studio 2005 x86 Redist SP2 (or SP1 if SP2 is not avail)

12. AbsoluteKaos

Ah ok, thanks for that Koz. I'm running W7 64bit and can run the game. Just couldn't figure out how to inject the hack. No big deal though. Just wanted to try it with the hacks. The game is basically dead anyways. There are only like 5 servers.

13. Boss_A

are you running the injector as ADMIN?

14. AbsoluteKaos

Yes that was the first thing I did Boss_A. Still wasn't able to figure it out. And for anyone that's interested there's more servers up now, double actually from what there was a few weeks ago.

15. cubalibre87

cubalibre87 NOOB

maybe a arma 3 or dayZ hack?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014