1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Hackers Advantage Review Survey Poll

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by KozmoK, Oct 8, 2014.

How do you Rate Hacks and Service Here at HackersAdvantage.com ?

1. I Highly Recommend this Sites Game Hacks!

41 vote(s)
    93.2%
  2. I Recommend this Sites Game Hacks!

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  3. I am neutral

2 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. I do not recommend this Sites Game Hacks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Since most people buy hacks, and use the VIP loader and never come to the forums (maybe language/translation issues) I wanted to start a poll here.

Only current VIP's can vote, and its all annonymous - I wont be able to see who voted what.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    RichBear, jpmaverick and yomama like this.
  2. Ronin

Ronin LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

1st rate product and support! Those 2 points come up in my mind immediately, when ask about your product and support.

Jaidee, jpmaverick and KozmoK like this.
  3. d3adly

d3adly Let me see them tits.....Niiiiiiice.

I've tried them all, no place comes close to the quality of KozmoK's hacks. Seriously.

Ronin, jpmaverick and KozmoK like this.
  4. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

Koz's coding together with his full on customer support is the reason
    why I have not wanted to try any other hack site...the second I signed up here
    I have never left :)
    if you are thinking which hack site is the best...look no further...you are already there :)

Ronin, jpmaverick and KozmoK like this.
  5. Enoch

Enoch VIP BF4 VIP

bestest sub hack ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously the closest thing to it is a private hack. So, enjoy yo self, its a celebrashun. show me yo titties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronin, Jaidee and KozmoK like this.
  6. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

I don't want to say bad things about other hack site communities since I believe every hack site today has a great community and so this one also has that's for sure but this site really stands out because of the detection rates which are minimal or sometimes better said non existent and the coder is doing the job perfectly. When PB/VAC is banning the HA keeps playing... :)

Ronin, jpmaverick and Jaidee like this.
  7. wtczfw

wtczfw NOOBLET

I Highly Recommend this Sites Game Hacks!

Ronin, jpmaverick and Jaidee like this.
  8. jpmagnum

jpmagnum RAC MASTER

I´ve being for a year now, and its awesome hacks/ support from Kozmok and the Team he have.
    Thank you guys!!!

9. Flexing

Flexing RAC MASTER

prolly some of the top quality hacks out there for the games provided, tho i have only tried the ones i have interest in. They still meet my standards, as im sure it meets everyone elses as well.

iv used many hacks for the games i buy for, BFH/BF4/BF3/CODS and the hacks you see from other sites like (removed) which is the only one i can t hink of atm, those hacks are free and maybe a ban. but when you want the best and wanna be the best you gotta take a little leap on faith and spend some money and visit this page.

I would kinda like to see further development in hacks and maybe branch out of Action and jump into other games that people might find interesting.

Some ideas:
    Diablo 2(not sure how many know of this game, but im sure you have heard of Diablo 3. D2 is more greater/better/fun/ect) this game is so fun to hack on.
    Minecraft?(game is kinda more or less not worthy of hacking, but is worthy of mentioning since you can practically hack in sp all you want lol...MP is different)
    DayZ(god we need a hack for this game i play with so many people when i can n would be amazing to have hack for) for basic info or ideas, they can be found at MPGH.net
    Diablo 3(now i like this game but gets boring and a hack i think would bring some light to it)
    league of legends( iv played but no fun really without hacks)
    flash games/facebook hacks(would have to be further discussed elsewhere as to so many games.)

now these are all suggestions not saying you gotta or some are even able to be hacked. would just be very cool to see someone other then the same people coding and not seeing the top person giving it a try :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
  10. RichBear

RichBear NOOBLET

I have never ventured off to any other hack sites (probably because my brother would kill me if I tried any of them) but can truthfully guarantee that even if I did there is no way they could match the genuine and professional way this Coder (KozmoK) runs his ship. How many Coders would bother to chat with members in the chatbox? ONLY ONE! how many would go beyond the call of duty to help someone who doesn't fully understand how hacks work? ONLY ONE! how many can proudly boast their hacks have never been detected and or extremely seldom? ONLY ONE! how many other hack sites will I visit from now on? NONE!!!

keep up the great work KozmoK
    thanks for helping me to take my gaming to the next and ultimate level :)

Jaidee likes this.