1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Hackersadvantage Review

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by zechs, Jul 28, 2015.

1. zechs

zechs NOOBLET

I just wanted to share what I think of the site.

HackersAdvantage is the first site I have ever used for hacks back when it was called RentACheat. I can't remember exactly why or when I left the site, I think it was around 4 years ago. From what I remember I was having a problem with my Bad Company 2 hack and KozmoK (the coder of the hacks) was really kind about it and gave me a full refund. Later I would realize that no other site would offer that level of customer service. So after a couple years of using 4 other hack sites I have to say it feels good to be back. I forgot how much better this site is and what I was missing. It has been by far the best experience all around, and the staff and users really make you feel welcome. I highly recommend this site to everyone.

Mickdoodle and KozmoK like this.