• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Discuss Hackersadvantage

redcliffe

VIP
BF4 VIP
I have something to say:

I'm not playing games much at the moment, don't even know, when last updated my subscription. I have very strong feeling for hackersadvantage. I've never met KOZ, it may not his real name!! Still, in the business of cheating, he's most trustworthy.

This is not the only place, I had my hacks from. But, if I compare,from my experience, with KOZ and team was wonderful.

Always solved my problem, hacks never detected, clean work. We all members of this forum should appreciate his work. I can write pages and pages for hackersadvantage, still it will not be sufficient. Put this way, I can subscribe for the word of koz, irrespectively, if hack get detected very next moment.

Such a great person, I delt with, in this hacking industry. you can say, Ethical hacker. Today, I felt like writing something, after reviewing my recent experiences. Kozmok is the man....

I wish, I'll be the part of this forum for rest of the life, irrespective of my subscription (i'm playing pubg, without hacks).
I wish him good luck and best wishes.

GOOD WORK.
Viky