1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Hacking games

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by n4vyk1ng, Feb 19, 2012.

1. n4vyk1ng

n4vyk1ng NOOB

Iv always wanted to try out messing about myself but always found myself to lazy to code, i remember seeing some website with tutorials posted here but i cant find it again.

can anyone point me to some nice hacking tutorial forum or website ?

thx

2. Apfelkuchen

Apfelkuchen RAC MASTER

Before learn C++ or Autoit r smth else ( You will need that i already did an pixelsearch aimbot and a real one is pretty hard. )

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

4. yugurt

yugurt RAC MASTER

im with kozmok on this uc-forum is the goto all the good coders that make public hack's hang out there