1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Hacks Loaded On Phones And Peripherals?

Discussion in 'Hack Coding Section' started by Hawkeye, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Jaidee's Evil American Clone H.A. LifeTime Friend

Hi all,

I just saw a video on YouTube that got me wondering if it's possible to inject a hack via plugging in an external peripheral like a cell phone or a mouse. That's what is being claimed in a video I've linked here. Comments on the videos saying that hacks like this cost thousands of dollars??

2. DICEadmin

DICEadmin Ghost in the Shell Ultimate Hax

Well...It's not steroids...but it is possible.

I don't know if they are worth as much money as that, but I will say, if ppl use them who are getting thousands of dollars in prize money and sponsorships, looks like Koz has a new market.

I will say this, only hackers complain about hackers, usually when their hack sucks. That's why I stick with HADV.

3. nativus

nativus RAC MASTER

Yes, they exist, and rely in a MITM attack to attach to the ARP table.

Basically, you connect your cellphone to the network where you are playing (i.e. some live tournament), and then your PC to the phone. The phone is then the man in the middle and is running the hack.

This was a very basic and undetailed explanation how such hacks work, and they have been around for a very few pro CSGO players, AFAIK.

Hawkeye likes this.
  4. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Jaidee's Evil American Clone H.A. LifeTime Friend

Thanks for the 'basic' breakdown for a noob!

5. DICEadmin

DICEadmin Ghost in the Shell Ultimate Hax

Would this be an effective bypass for BattleSpy?