1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Hardware change, new MB and GPU. Where to request?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by ahmedtaft, Dec 24, 2012.

1. ahmedtaft

ahmedtaft NOOB

I will buy basic again on 26th. of dec. :)

2. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

Very cool man. Can I ask what mobo your upgrading too?? Am looking to upgrade myself just not sure which mobo to land on.

3. ahmedtaft

ahmedtaft NOOB

Asus P8Z88-V motherboard, I7-3770K CPU, 16GB Corsair XMS3 Vengeance, Corsair TX850V2 PSU, 256GB Intel 520 SSD, EVGA GTX 670 2GB GPU

:) runs soooo smooth, and I can stream flawless!

The P8Z77-V mobo is really good for the price, almost high-end mobo, only missing a few features that only the enthusiast is using anyway..

4. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

I dont think you need to make a new request since currently, you VIP account has expired. Once you re-sub again, do not open the loader until you are using your new computer setup :)