1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Help please

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by wtfman, Jul 5, 2012.

1. wtfman

wtfman NOOBLET

Im an old user "wtfdood" I made this account (wtfman) in order to get a hold of someone. I tried logging in today with my "wtfdood" account and even tried resetting the password more than once and it didnt work. I know the site is going private soon was I kicked out of being able to be with the site in its private state? Im not currently a VIP because im waiting on the BF3 hack. Thanks for the help.

2. zhangjiahong321

zhangjiahong321 NOOB

I got it,because you are not a vip,when bf3 hack done,buy it,and you won't be kick from this website

3. Force580X

Force580X NooB Staff Member

Youre other account may have been deleted, if you dont use an account for 6 months or so I believe Kozmok deletes them, thats why this site only has around 7,000 members unlike other sites that have 60,000+ members that have never bought a vip or a 1 time user

4. wtfman

wtfman NOOBLET

Well I have logged in here within the last 6 months.