1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Here's How Overwatch Works

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Khariz, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

If any of you ever wondered how a system like Overwatch works, or what it looks like on the reviewer's end, check this out. It's actually brilliant. How does an overwatch reviewer know if you are using walls? Because the review tool gives THEM walls.

deadlyownage89 and chadmeister like this.
  2. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

when you look at replays, it shows up like esp like that?

I noticed that when I saw replays and the story abotu that CS-GO team, FNatic , and saw a video where the player had like ESP

3. Khariz

Yeah, when you are in the overwatch module you get ESP / Wallhack so you can tell whether the person you are checking on had them.

Smockled likes this.
  4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

It must stream video out (recording)

5. Khariz

I don't think so. All it is doing is recording the game data, just like theater mode in COD. Very small files. But then it gives the reviewer of the "Suspect" an aura around all characters and the ability to see everyone through the walls so that the reviewer can see where the "Suspect" is looking at all times. That way the reviewer can see shitty cheaters tracing people through walls and pre-aiming and pre-firing. Blindly tossing nades exactly where people are every round, etc.

It's just theater mode review with wallhacks/chams on so that the reviewers can better judge whether you are hacking or not. It's pretty cool.

6. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Oh I thought the ESP was showing (chams etc)

7. deadlyownage89

deadlyownage89 VIP BOP2 VIP

Nice post Khariz. I wonder if future COD's will ever install this into the game. It seems smiliar to TAC what we saw in bo2.

Khariz likes this.
  8. Khariz

It is certainly a cheap and efficient way for developers to have players weed out the cheaters themselves and since it requires a large consensus among reviewers, it seems pretty fair.

9. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Jaidee's Evil American Clone H.A. LifeTime Friend Battlefield One

I dont understand German, but I comprende chams!

10. AbsoluteKaos

AbsoluteKaos BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

Just how like BF2 had a battlerecorder so does CS:GO. Once your done with a game you can download the file and watch it yourself later. One of the many options when watching these replays is to turn on the "chams". That's why they are showing up here. But this video is about Overwatch. Here is what Overwatch is for those unfamiliar with it:

"The Overwatch lets the CS:GO community regulate itself by allowing qualified and experienced members of the community (‘investigators‘) to review reports of disruptive behavior, determine whether those reports are valid, and apply temporary bans if appropriate."

More about Overwatch here: http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/overwatch/

Basically if you get selected to be on Overwatch you get to review certain players. With the chams on, it's very easy to tell that this player is tracking people through walls. His crosshairs are always on the opposing players whether there is a wall there or not. This is a good example of what NOT to do in games that use Fairfight. Fairfight can track this, along with if a person was spotted and was showing up on the minimap.

One more thing. And my apologies to Khariz for hijacking his thread. Now that I'm on the subject about Fairfight, take a look at the video below. I think he means HWID bans. Which would explain why I got busted 3 times by Fairfight >:/ It starts at 4:05

11. Khariz

No prob with hijacking. We might as well discuss other anti cheater measures. Fairfight sucks too!

AbsoluteKaos likes this.