1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey all

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by ShadowKiller, Jan 12, 2012.

1. ShadowKiller

ShadowKiller RAC MASTER

Hey all, im ShadowKiller, im new here, hope i will like this place. Found you on a review site where you had the best score and seemed to be far the best.

Gonna buy VIP right away.

Hope you'll all be nice to me and that i might find some cool friends :D

-ShadowKiller

2. Force580X

Force580X NooB Staff Member

Welcome buddy, you picked the right site to join up to, we have great members, excellent staff and most important the lowest detection rates on the net. :) enjoy your VIP

3. ShadowKiller

ShadowKiller RAC MASTER

Seems to be 2 amazing hacks for BF2 and BF3, still testing, so far amazing!

4. tooburns

tooburns RAC MASTER

5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

BF2 = Not so amazing. It was one if the first hacks I coded, and I hate the thought of loading up the source and looking at it. I was very unskilled at the time.

6. Force580X

Force580X NooB Staff Member

Atleast it was never detected Koz :)

7. ShadowKiller

ShadowKiller RAC MASTER

Im still playing BF2 and i find it better than one i tried another place. Also i love the menu design in the games here, its very nice!