1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Silent, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Silent

Silent Guest

Hey guys just thought id introduce myself. I've known about RAC for a while and heard really good things about the hacks. Ive been at another site for a long while but im starting to get tired of all the drama and am starting to branch out. I read on some hack review website that you guys have a small but good community here and thats really what i want (the awesome hacks are just a + :p )

Anyway if i dont purchase VIP tonight i probably will tomorrow morning

2. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

welcome to RAC, am glad you got lost along the way and found us :p
    come join me on the battlefields one of these nights and pwn some noobies
    im a leo i like short walks to the corner store and opening cans of whoopazz
    welcome! stick around we're a buncha fun gamers here.

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Hey Silent! Welcome!

BF2142? Kicken it old school eh?

4. Silent

Silent Guest

yea i had forgotten about the game for a while then remembered how much fun it was :D

5. xOuTeRxSpaCex

xOuTeRxSpaCex Guest

Welcome to Rentacheat ! Enjoy your stay ! ;) we have a great community here so don't be afraid to ask questions if you got some lol