1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey KOZ! ETA on bf3 hack coming back online?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Moz, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Moz

Moz NOOB

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Well,

Ive been busy recoding every function to not match any function I had before. I am thinking Saturday or Sunday.
    However, I have been watching the scans from PB, and still have not found the one they caught us with, its freaking annoying!
    So Saturday, Sunday!

raxer10 and clarrie like this.
  3. unkota

unkota KOZBOT GOD

I heard EvenBalance use the new method of detection. Without the signatures.
    If your hack is will be detected the third time, then you remove it and make a new one?
    You said before that if your hack is detected three times, then you remove it.

4. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

you are a smart ass i think ..you have been hear for fuk all time and you just slegde him(Kozmok)
    now you have in your name evil kozbot vanquiser..you are just a tool move on mate find another site to do your trolling

5. raxer10

raxer10 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Tanks for your work koz:D

clarrie likes this.
  6. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

when ever you think it is right mate

7. raxer10

When the coder think it`s safe:D

8. Kip Lo

Kip Lo NOOBLET

Cheer's Koz, no need to rush :)

9. Moz

Moz NOOB

So if you cant find what they are finding you with, will recoding everything work? Or is it going to be " i hope this works" kinda situation?

10. KozmoK

Honestly "I hope" situation. To know for sure, I need 2.5 weeks of the hack to be down and tested daily.

Heres the problem, if they are only scanning for me every 2 weeks, you guys would string me up to a pole if I kept it down that long. Its been a week, and I get hate mails starting with day 1.

11. Kip Lo

Kip Lo NOOBLET

Why are people hating? Your doing your best, If there so angry, they should learn to code.

raxer10 and boss34 like this.
  12. Moz

Moz NOOB

I am not angry or mad in any way. Im well aware of what happened to everyone regarding the bans. Im simply trying to asses the risk factor of using the hack right away when it com online again
    I am not angry or upset in any way. Im well aware of what happened to everyone regarding the bans. And im not ridiculing koz in any way. Im sim

13. Moz

Moz NOOB

Dam fone. ^^^

14. theotherdude

theotherdude NOOB

All good and well, but how do we gain access to your other hacks (for free) as you stated in this thread.
    http://www.rentacheat.com/forums/index.php?threads/free-hacks-for-bf3-accounts.4199/

thanx again KozmoK. ;)

15. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

mate ..take ya time to work it out..and as for the hate mail..fuk them ..put up a post to state that any person that sends shit like that will loose there VIP..put it in your rules mate..you dont need that shit,,and we dont need you feeling bad over that sort of shit..i say piss them off ..go private and start to weed the dead wood out,,start doing it now
    all the best your old fart mate CLARRIE

16. KozmoK

Kip Lo and clarrie like this.
  17. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

If your not sure its safe, keep it offline. Fuck all the hate mail!!! Those people can go elsewhere. We don't need them here!!! Just think of the hate mail if it went up early and got detected again. ;) What I'm wondering is if there is someone from EA on here who has said stop scanning for RAC, their hack is offline and the coder is trying to figure out what we are scanning for. Then when you give the all clear, this person reports back to start the scanning again. We would be stupid to think someone from EA isn't watching everything.

18. theotherdude

theotherdude NOOB

^^^ Agreed

19. raxer10

....lol

They to not only scan for Rac:D They scan always and when the hack is recodet the hack has normaly a other violation number when they find it!.But to go safe is the biggest thing! I agree with the theory that Ea have people in all sides! But we can wait a year and they will see it ;) For me i only try the hack on non pb servers to go safe and protect my premium account! And i thank for the last detection to try the game without hack ! And i see i can make more points as with hack^^ And koz put the by the hate mail the delete key!!! And when the people try to spam you delete the account on the side :p

20. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Take your time Koz. As carpenters say, measure twice, cut once. No need to rush a product to market without proper testing, especially when it involves people's money, cause messing with their money is like messing with their emotions. Lol. As a professional in the IT field, I know you have your testing methods down to a science, and I'm pretty sure 90% of the people on here don't know that following the SDLC would take forever.

My VIP status ran out waiting for the work to be finished. Is there a possibility of gaining my lost days back onto my account? I'd was hoping to try out the other hacks, like the BC2 hack, but it never appeared under the loader.

Thanks Koz!