1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey RAC and all it`s Members !

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by G1ZM0, Dec 13, 2012.

1. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

Edited, because i found a section where all my Questions got Answered *facepalm*
    so i will, use this thread to Say "hi" to everyone, and to Thank the Staff for this Site and the Hacks.

so.... Hi everyone, i`m glad to found my way to RAC.
    Thanks goes to Creators, scripters, and Directors of the Hacks/and website.
    I Hope i will find my Place here, and go a long way together with RAC and it`s Hack`s, hehe.

Thnx for Reading...

Greets :

G1ZM0

Moses8980, Jed1M1ndTr1k and KozmoK like this.
  2. raxer10

raxer10 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Good morning and welcome to RAC :)

3. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

Welcome to rac man. I like you already. Cool people use 1's for i's :). That and gizmo was one of my favorite graffitti artist of the early 80's n 90's. Just tell me you can breakdance too n we can double date.

4. G1ZM0

haha, thnx
    and sry to dissapoint you, m8.
    i can`t breakdance..i can`t even set my fricking aimbot correct >__<

5. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

Now your avatar makes sense. :p

6. G1ZM0

exactly, lol.