1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Help Hi Guys I Wont To Buy Bf4 Aimbot

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by anshuparihar, Jan 4, 2015.

1. anshuparihar

anshuparihar NOOB

hi guys i wont to buy bf4 aimbot buy i dont have paypal
    i am form india we use skrill/moneybooker is there any other way
    Thx

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

I am very sorry...HA only accepts Paypal at this time

I did help you with this issue previously when I signed up to Skrill..
    not easy to use and was a headache for me to get doubled up money back.

I have since cancelled that account (took ages too)...so unfortunately I can't help.

maybe someone else on here can...or a friend or family who does have paypal :)

KozmoK likes this.
  3. anshuparihar

anshuparihar NOOB

no problem bro thx for the help

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I tried to get moneybookers/skrill - after a week of accepting payments, they shut my account down, and said they wont support a game hack site.

5. Jeirox

Jeirox Jeirox

This site should really begin accepting crypto currency, it's that they haven't. If you really want it, I'll buy it with another account and sell it to you with bitcoin, or litecoin, darkcoin or something like that, just PM or reply to me here.

6. Jaidee

Never heard of it... However nice of you to offer help... But you only need to use your PayPal and open a skrill account so he can pay you back... Other than that... It wouldn't really help him.

7. Jeirox

Jeirox Jeirox

I can also do that.

Jaidee likes this.
  8. anshuparihar

anshuparihar NOOB

9. Jaidee

so has it been done yet?

10. anshuparihar

anshuparihar NOOB

11. Jaidee

lets hope he keeps his word :)

but after his last awesome scamming endeavour...I would strongly doubt it :rolleyes::p