1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Honest review/feedback

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by Helios, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Helios

Helios NOOB

Here goes my honest review:
    I hope you understand that I'm not trying to be disrespectful nor am I criticizing anybody.

I've heard a lot of good stuff about KozmoK, for example that if a user asks for a feature to be added, he will look into it, and if it's possible and he feels up to it, he will add the feature in a mater of hours (more or less).

Site/Community:
    I like the site, it's not too big or crowded, it seems like a nice place.

Ease of use, site/streamer-hack:
    Ease of use is very important, especially for people who are new to the VIP hack scene or simply people who are new to the cheating world.

Ease of use, site:
    When I had just bought a subscription, an image was revealed in the top of every page. If you click this image, a download window (depends on the browser) will pop up with the streamer. Now, because I already have a computer setup for VIP hacks, I didn't need to do much, but I still had a hard time finding the different threads that could possibly help me. - I was pretty tired yesterday, so maybe I was just blind :\

Instead of only being able to download the streamer, you could redirect the user to a "setup thread". The thread could for example contain a download link to the streamer, a guide on how to set it all up, trouble shooting tips, etc(video guides, etc.).

In my opinion the forum is missing some very important things, such as a sub support forum for each of the different hacks, an actual "Pre-sale questions" forum (instead of only the FAQ), and other stuff.

Ease of use, streamer/hack:
    I was really surprised at how easy it was to use the streamer and the hack, because as I mentioned earlier the site is not very user friendly.

- Streamer:
    The streamer is very easy to navigate, all you have to do is:
    1. Login
    2. Select the hack you want to use.
    3. Select the injection time.
    4. Press inject.
    5. Wait.
    6. Enjoy.

I really can't say anything bad about the streamer, there's only one small thing that could be changed (not even necessary). The streamer could have a theme along with a prettier layout.

- Hack:
    The hack is very easy to navigate and it looks cool. Atm, I can only find one downside to the menu.
    The problem is that it's not movable, and it's positioned right above the BFBC2 menu buttons. Whenever I turn on/off some of the features in the top of the menu, I accidentally open something in BFBC2 too.

Besides that I don't really have anything to say about the menu, it's easy to navigate through and turn on/off features.

BFBC2 Hack:
    I've only tried the BFBC2 hack, and so far it's okay.

Aimbot:
    When I use the aimbot with the Assault, Engineer/Medic class/automatic weapons the aimbot is one of the best I've tried (second best), but when I use the Recon class/sniper rifles/riles, it's sadly in the bottom of my list. I've tried tweaking the prediction adjustment, but it still doesn't hit very often or very precisely. No recoil would really help the precision. - This might just be my settings, maybe I just need to configure it differently?

- Sometimes the aimbot doesn't aim at players even though I'm pressing the aim button. I will list some bugs a little later in the thread.

ESP:
    I'm not to fancy about the ESP, it's a little to big and bold for me. It would be very nice to have an option where you can change the size of the ESP.

Hack all in all:
    The hack all in all is good, maybe a little overpriced, but it's good. It pretty much has the standard features, and that's fine for some, I personally like to have a lot of features to choose from, but maybe that's just me?

Bugs:
    1. Aimbot doesn't always aim at the enemy.
    2. Aimbot doesn't seem to work on some parts of the different maps or when you reach an x altitude (not sure what it is, it's very hard to find the problem).
    3. ESP sometimes flashes (yellow/red, yellow/red, yellow/red, etc.).

That's all the bugs that I have for now.

Support:
    I haven't really seen any support in the time that I've been here, but I've heard/read that KozmoK has helped several people over TeamViewer (before my time here).

I have had a thread open for about 20 hours now, and I have posted a link to it in the chat-box, but still no answers. That's simply not good enough, either the staff isn't doing their job or the site is understaffed (not pointing anybody out).

Again, I mean no disrespect, and I hope you consider some of the stuff that I've written.

Best regards

- Helios

EDIT: To KozmoK
    I was a little impatient at that time, but afterward I waited for many hours. I thought that the thread would get more attention, as I bought the hack because I wanted to make a video, not because I play regularly (which was one of the first things I mentioned).
    I'm really not an impatient person, but of course there are some exceptions.

I could have tried connecting to your IRC, and I should have, but I didn't think of it at the time (and I didn't know the staff used it a lot).

About the bugs:
    I didn't bring it up, as it seemed more like bugs, and not a problem with my configuration/settings. I've worked for other sites and used different hacks, and I've never had a problem like this.

It saddens me that you think of me as such a person, because I'm actually the opposite of it (still there are exceptions). I think that I was just a little annoyed that no one answered me, because I myself think that it's a big deal when I bought something for one single purpose and that's the one thing the program can't do.

2. ShadowKiller

ShadowKiller RAC MASTER

Hello old friend. Good to see you here, been a long time since the other place went down. I can help you aswell with stuff if you message me on xfire or pm or something. You should try out the bf3 hack - i kill with sniperrifle from more than 1000 meters and up to 2000 meters all the time. I once had a round with more than 70.000 points on caspain border. Was only sniping and getting marksman bonusses ;)

Im sure you was a bit tired yesterday, its not that hard to navigate here on the site. I think it's just different from other places so it feels hard :)

Once again - good to see you here.

Have fun and look me up.

ShadowKiller. (Please dont mention my real name here my friend. Had some troubles before you know) :D

See ya.

3. Helios

Helios NOOB

Good to see you too ;)

Sounds like I have to try out the BF3 hack at some point, I always enjoy sniping :p
    Yeah, I was just tired, it's actually not that hard. It still could be improved though. - Yeah, I know, I remember :)