1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

How do you get completely banned from BFBC2? It happened.

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by AJAX1, Aug 26, 2013.

1. AJAX1

AJAX1 NOOBLET

I logged in to play and I can't play on any server with PBBANS. This happened about a year ago. What this means is I'll have to purchase another bfbc2 game and start over because I can't play multiplayer.
    I'm just wondering how this could happen. I was a reserved hacker. Very rarely did I ever go all out killing everyone and being obvious. It was more fun just to have the upper hand and get revenge on players who killed me. Anyway, somehow I received a massive full multiplayer pbban. I just like to know how I can avoid this from happening again because I had over 4000 hours (yes I had no life) invested in that game and now it's wasted.
    I'm not trying to blame the hack, I just want answers.
    I'm considering making another purchase also, if Kosmok would consider throwing me a little coupon code for old times sake I would appreciate it !

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Did you buy your hack from here? What was the Ban code? Did you try multiple servers?

We have a hand full of BC2 Hackers here and no issues reported.

How could this happen? You cheated, you admitted you are a hacker, but reserved. They somehow know you hacked. I dont know because I dont anything about you, or your style of hacking, or what hacks you used, or your pb ban code.

Jaidee likes this.
  3. AJAX1

AJAX1 NOOBLET

Yes the hack was from here. I have to power up the old computer and I will get that info for you.
    As far as style of play, 98% of the time I would keep my kills per game within reason.
    I'm wondering if headshot percentage could be a factor. I would also try to manage my headshots too, but sometimes I would get quite a few headshots per game

this is the only hack I've ever used. I came back today because I was happy with it and I appreciate your hard work in keeping it available. like I said, I'm just trying to find out some answers or things I can do to avoid this from happening again. I thought I was being careful enough before but something had to put me over the edge.

4. KozmoK

How long ago was this ban? Can you find it on pbbans and give me the link?

5. AJAX1

AJAX1 NOOBLET

GLOBAL PUNKBUSTER GUID BAN 77ac10be

6. KozmoK

Not sure what they got you with that. So you got banned a year ago? ha. The game should be almost free by now, its old :)

7. AJAX1

AJAX1 NOOBLET

Thats what I was thinking about the hack too ! I'd like to give it another shot, can you throw me a discount? What do you say?

8. Brent

Brent RAC MENTOR

Do you have any linked accounts to that BC2 one?
    If you got banned for any other PB game, they can link it to that ban and I think you get the global pb guid one in the other ones regardless.
    Sorry if I have it wrong, but I have a similar scenario with 2 pb games. I got that same code even though I never actually used anything.
    It was because of the latter game being manually banned. They then put that on the legit one.
    If the account has no link to any other game and you haven't played in a year, hmmm not sure because I don't know when/ if there were delayed bans in BC2.
    Definitely that code is a manual ban though, not a detection ban code like PB Hack, Game/Multi hack etc. Hope it helps and I haven't got too much incorrect.:)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
    Jaidee likes this.