1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

How fast do you deactivate cheats when detected

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by OCDAVO, Mar 2, 2013.

1. OCDAVO

OCDAVO NOOBLET

I am a camper and want a small undetected ESP only cheat but have a question.

Do you inactivate the cheat as soon as it is detected so as many as possible are spared PBban?

Do you monitor Dice anti cheat efforts to protect when other cheats get detected?

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

The ESP only cheat has never been detected, and during the last detection, the hack was taken offline right away. PBBans is monitored to see of any detection numbers that are the same, then check back here to see if there are any reports of detection, if there is and the number matches that ones getting banned, then it is taken offline until it is recoded

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

What Jeremy Means is (His sentence said its never been detected, and during last detection is Confusing) so let me explain:

1) The ESP Hack has never been detected with a violation ban
    2) The BF3 Full Hack was detected (Not ESP Only) I took it offline immediately - however PB does silent logging/delayed banning - they will log cheaters for a few days - then ban.

4. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

thats why we all love the ESP only :) absolutely without any doubt the greatest hack made...EVER! :D

Brent likes this.
  5. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

Ahh I see that now, sorry for that, i ment ESP has not been detected and during BF3 FULL detection