1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Question How interested would the HA community be in a light DayZ hack?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by smithy, Mar 11, 2014.

How interested would the HA community be in a light DayZ hack?

1. Yes

45.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  3. I don't play DayZ, but I would if there was a hack.

15.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. smithy

smithy KOZBOT AVENGER

Please Vote. Other sites have hacks with high detection rates and I feel none could code one as well as Koz

2. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Not that many votes oh well

3. smithy

smithy KOZBOT AVENGER

36 thread views and only 5 votes out of how many 100s of members? Give it time yet, historically folk don't see what is right in front of them on this site. Hope Koz considers a hack for DayZ though

4. AbsoluteKaos

AbsoluteKaos BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

I think a hack for this isn't worth the time of the coder for a 2 reasons. Wouldn't be enough subs for it. And this game constantly updates so it's a lot of work for Koz, without really being worth the effort.

5. ahmedtaft

ahmedtaft NOOB

I would love to see a DayZ SA hack, my brother tried a hack from another provider, and he was banned after 2 weeks of moderate online gaming. Now he is banned from Bohemia (all games on steam) so he uses a new account, but not hacking anymore.

6. ahmedtaft

ahmedtaft NOOB

Network detection (battleeye), is that updated everytime there is an update? I would pay 20 dollars a month to get a hack from KOZ (the best in the world!!!)

7. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

its not a matter of battleye being update, its the game files being update, if what AbsoluteKaos is saying is true about constant game updates

Jaidee likes this.
  8. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I hate game updates :(

Shadow22 and Jaidee like this.